Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Speedy Singh team arrives at Golden Temple


Some fresh reports have said that Canada-based business leader Ajay Virmani’s son Vinay is set to make debut in Bollywood. 

This becomes possible due to his father’s strong connection in the Bollywood.

Meanwhile, Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar is doing what he hates to, yes, the actor is shooting in the night for Shirish Kunder’s Joker, and at the same time he is busy in promotions of ‘Speed Singh’.


In addition to this, the actor arrived at the Golden Temple Amritsar this week to join Vinay's parents and sister and co-star Camilla to pray for Speedy Singh's success.

Talking to media, Vinay said, “I'm very lucky to have Akshay Uncle's support. He's a role model. However, more than that he is someone who understands Hindi commercial cinema. That's where I want to be.”

Further, talking to media, he said, “In Toronto, we always had guests from Bollywood, and I grew up surrounded by stars. I speak fluent Punjabi and Hindi. And yes, I am hoping for a career in Hindi cinema. Bollywood was always on my mind from the time I was a child. Then I sat down to write the story of what eventually became Speedy Singhs. A lot of what you see of the young Punjabi guy's struggle to make a place for himself in the film is taken from my own life.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes i saw....akshay was looking so cool... he is the super action hero..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...