Saturday, March 19, 2011

Will Ashmit tie knot with Veena Malik?


The medicine profiles the line.


Veena Malik
The sizzling chemistry brewing between them is nothing new to the tinsel town. 

Pakistani the spian-model, Veena Malik and Bollywood actor Ashmit Patel’s appearance on the television reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ made certain things quite palpable for the audience.

Though the hugs, kisses and sexy massages between the duo on the show was pretty entertaining for the audience, their thoughts for each other was also revealed up to some extent.


According to the latest reports by TOI, Veena Malik, despite getting death threat from proclaimed Taliban commando for working in India, is seeking out an abode in Mumbai.

Interestingly, the sultry actress even met Ashmit’s parents and sister Ameesha Patel of late.

As quoted by TOI, affirming about the hunt for her abode in Mumbai, Veena said, “Considering I've six homes in Pakistan, I think one in Mumbai is only fair. I need a big home, at least one extra room for my shoes and clothes."

When quizzed about “Ash-mit”, Veena said, “It's really early to consider a life together. What exists between Ashmit and me is special. His is the most dialled number on my phone. In many ways, yes, I love him.”

Besides, when questioned about tying the knot with Ashmit, Veena revealed, “It's difficult to answer right now. Marriage is like death. You never know when it strikes.”

1 comment:

Salman Khan said...

I hope Ashmit will not marry her....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...